Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Lavish Kisses

Lavish kisses for you my dear
Lavishing kisses from neck to ear
I nibble a bit on you my dear
And maybe I bite you rear

Kisses and loves all over you
Stroking your back softly, nice
Maybe next
We can try some ice

And play with it gently
In places not seen
Probing so nicely
Then licking it clean

Then other stuff
We’ll do tonight
I only hope
I make you feel right

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home