Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Remember

Remember that time
That we kissed
And you wanted me to know

Remember when
My father died
And you came and held me so

Remember the good times
That we had
When we were at the beach

Remember that time
You sat me down
And came to me to teach

Remember the sad times
When we cried
And you had to hold me so

Remember the time
You had to leave
And I didn’t want you to go

You came to me
Loved me
Never let me go

I want you
I need you
I just want to show

In every day
There is a way
For use to learn and grow

Heart as one
As we have done
And I want you to really know

I love you
More and more
Each day

Till there’s
Nothing there
To say

Because I love you
So very much
That the words no longer exist to tell you how much I am in love with you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home