Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happier Days Will Come

Happier days with you, my love
Happier days we’ll see
Together through good times and bad, my love
Together forever we’ll be

Times see overly tough, my love
But together we’ll make our way through
And happier times will be ours to have
You know, my love, it is true

So for now we’ll stand
Side my side
And take what life with throw

And when we are done
So happy we’ll be
And our love will continue to grow

As long as you’re with me
And I am with you
We’ll be OK
We’ll make it through

So know that I’m here
Right by your side
And together will make it
And be satisfied

With all that we’ve done together.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home