Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Love Letter

I see you standing
Over there
I cannot help
But stand and stare

I see your beauty
I see your smile
I cannot help
But watch awhile

And see you come
Over close
Cause you’re the one
I love the most

And all those things
You like to do
You know I like them
I’ll tell you true

In all my days
My entire life
I’m so happy
Because you’re my wife

And what else do I need but you?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home