Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Used Food

Boxes full of used food
I sell them all day long
Going house to house
I ring the bell, “ding dong”

An apple for Montgomery
In only has a bite
Left overs for Susie Gee
We got them fresh last night

Boris likes the donut holes
If the cops don’t eat them all
And cheese left over from the milk
We go last fall

I like to sell the left overs
Used food for one and all
“Ding ding” goes your old door bell
Or if you like I’ll call

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home