Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

The Happy Bird

Silly little bird
You’re really quite absurd
Singing high up in that tree

The rain’s pouring down
But you haven’t got a frown
You seem so happy and free

The clouds are grey
But you’re OK
Singing all day long

So happy and free
I wish it was me
Feeling like nothing could ever go wrong

Silly little bird
You’re not that absurd
You seem to have things just right

No matter the day
You find a way
To make things happy and light

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home