Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, December 03, 2010

I Love You

I love you when the sun comes up
I love you more each day
I love you when the stars come out
In each and every way

And when I go to sleep at night
I dream of you once more
And love you more in dreaming land
Even while I snore

And when I wake upon my bed
And see your smiling face
I know my heart is yours, my dear
Despite the time or place

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home