Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Growing The World

A world of life
That lays within
All things growing
Striving to win

Things that are personal
And others for all
Imagination
It comes to call

To greater places
To greater things
It takes our hearts
And gives them wings

And in the end
The whole world grows
A better life
And in time is shows

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kestrel said...

Absolutely wonderful,my friend-I am impressed all over again,that you share my world. Kestrel

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home