Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The One

In the words of the ancient poets
I love my wife
My mistress
My girlfriend
And that girl over there if she would have me
Alas, I am no ancient poet
And have only my wife to love
Yet my heart shines
With the strength of a thousand suns
Brighter than theirs by far
For I have something they never had
I have
The one

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kestrel said...

You definitely have at least caught my attention with your words,friend-keep up the good work-anything else is up to you,lol.Kestrel

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Carol said...

Your wife is fortunate that you feel that way about her...and you are fortunate to realize what you both have together.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home