Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Dream

I dreamt of you
The other night
A dream of pure delight

A sky of blue
For here I knew
That everything was right

You walked with me
Hand in hand
Upon a beach of pure white sand

An though your free
You chose to be
With me in that beautiful land

When our lips did touch
Sparks flew
Between me and you

Though it wasn’t much
A kiss as such
My love for you still grew

And it started to seep
This something new
As my thoughts began to stew

And I felt it deep
This secret we keep
The love of me and you

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home