Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Romance Past

Wistful dreams
Of days gone by
Wondering all
The reasons why

Things that once
Seem to be
Far away
And gone from me

I dream of days
That once I had
Beautiful days
Never bad

Filled with love
And romance too
Impassioned desire
Then away it flew

To who knows where
But it seems now gone
Alone and sad
Where did I go wrong

And days go on
In somber love
Impassioned days
Like a glove

Lost along
A road now gone
Grown with weeds
Never tread upon

And here I sit
In silence sad
Wondering if
I was bad

Or maybe to old
Ugly or fat
Whatever it is
There it’s at

For life has changed
From wonder to worse
And now hot passion
Seems perverse

And all things good
That once were fun
All these things
Now seem done

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home