Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Romeo and Juliette

A secret place we’ll meet tonight
Far and out of town
They don’t agree with our delight
It will only make them frown

We cannot speak in public
We can barely speak at all
And never to each other
We cannot even call

They disapprove of many things
But most of all of us
And if they say us together
They would only swear and cuss

But I long to be
Within your arms
Where I am safe
And nothing harms

And love is true
And love is real
And we can be true
To how we feel

Locked together
In loves embrace
Feeling you
As our hearts race

Two as one
This me and you
Making love
As we do

And as we sleep
So far away
I sit and wonder
How to get away

And be with you forever

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home