Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

When I’m Alone With You

Empty you out
To fill you back up
With love, passion, desire

Never a doubt
This sweet loving cup
Burning for you with hot fire

Your sweet loving ways
Keep me alive
They set me ablaze
And help me survive

With you next to me
I can do anything
I love you so very much

Wonderful to see
The love that you bring
I long for your gentle touch

My beautiful bride
Of many long years
My heart can’t hide
How time disappears

When I’m alone with you.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kestrel said...

i have slipped up and missed a lot lately, these are all wonderful. have read through them all, and enjoyed your talent yet again. you are wonderful, my good kind friend.your heart is too big for us fools at times. you are truly special.love you always, Kestrel

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home