Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Pickles Again

How many pickles
Do we get ourselves in
Finding ourselves
In battles we can’t win

How do we get here
Or find our way out
Sometimes it seems
To fill me with doubt

That this fun that we have
Is really not good
And that we should be doing
What we know that we should

But here we are
In this pickle again
But I’m glad I’m in it
With my very best friend

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home