Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, January 28, 2011

I Didn’t Open Facebook

I didn’t open Facebook
And missed your note today
And the updates to the wall
And requests for games to play

So many important things are there
Posted all around
And my poor Farmville garden
Is not looking very sound

I didn’t open Facebook
A sorry mess am I
All the things that were posted for me
Make me want to cry

And I didn’t post my status
As I know I should
I’d update it right away
If I only could

I didn’t open Facebook
My network connection is down
To think of the things I am missing
Gives me a pouting frown

I’ll open Facebook
Just as soon as I can
Read all messages and posts
At least that is my plan

I didn’t open Facebook
I hope you’ll forgive me this time
To make you feel much better
I decided to write you this rhyme

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home