Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Share Your Joy

Happiness and sunshine
Blue skies not rain
Make me feel so fine
And remove all my pain

This life is a joy
To enjoy and to share
So go, don’t be coy
And show that you care

Bring light and happiness
To all that you meet
Let no kind of nastiness
Bring you down to defeat

And in the end the world will show
A smile on every face
And no matter where you may go
You’ll be in a happier place

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home