Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Waiting For You At The Park

I’m lost and confused
Why you left me so
All those long lost days ago

My life is defused
I have no more will
But I continue on even still

With you by my side
I could do any thing
You said the word
And treasures I would bring

With you as my hope
With you as my dream
Though vain and vanquished
It does now seem

Now you’re gone
And far away
And I don’t know what to do or say

I sit on the lawn
Of the park where we met
But you still haven’t come back yet

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, so sad.....why did she leave mi amour?

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home