Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dream Bringer

I’m the bringer of dreams
Or so it seems
Night time is where I live

To give you cheer
Remove your fear
Am so much more I wish to give

Dream away
And we can play
Anything you like

Explore and dance
Seek hot romance
Go to the mountains and hike

I’m the bringer of dreams
Or so it seems
And all I give is for you

To cheer up your nights
When you darken your light
And keep you from feeling blue

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home