Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Prodigal Girl

Prodigal girl
Your time is at hand
Coming back to me

Prodigal girl
Our lives are like sand
Washing out to sea

The day you left
You broke my heart
Leaving an empty space

My life was bereft
But now we’ll restart
I just need to see your face

If only you could
Start once again
And let your love show

Then all things are good
As we could have been
So many years ago

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home