Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dreamland Maze

Woke up this morning still in a daze
My eyes were open, but left with a glaze
Head still dreaming left in that haze
Of me running around in some scientist’s maze
I would wonder around for days and days
Trying to find all the right ways
Some paths were good and I’d get lots of nice praise
Others were bad and I was zapped with pain rays
I went round and round trying to appraise
Wrong ways from right ways
When suddenly I’d gaze
One hundred others set in displays
Some were there screaming as if in a craze
Some of them burning, and oh what a blaze
Some were there looking for a magical phrase
That would set them free of this dreamland maze
Then I woke up and around I did gaze.
And I was at work. Maybe it's just a phase....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home