Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Forgotten

Tired
Dizzy…
Hunger…
A light headed dream
Thoughts that wonder
And go unseen
To a happier place
And a happier time
A happier state of mind
Away from the hard realities
That sharply confront me
And surrounds me
In misery
Away…
I drift…
Again…
Unseen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thought-provoking poem....except I believe heaven's the reality and this life is like a dream that gets better, gets worse, and then gets better again... or something like that..

M.V.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home