Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Shangri-la

Shangri-la
Where wisdom abounds
Shangri-la
Where beauty surrounds

This wonderful place
Where the seekers go
Over high mountains
All covered in snow

Into to the valley
Of eternal spring
Where goodness abounds
In everything

And love like a bird
Takes hold of your soul
Sweeping you higher
Making you whole

Contemplating this beauty
I find within
The spirit of something
That always has been

And by listening with care
I start a new walk
And I learn of this spirit
As we begin to talk

For Shangri-la
It its truest form
Is simply the bible
And how you transform

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home