Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Simple Thoughts to Live By

Do all things in with Love, Mercy, and Compassion.

Be quick to forgive and quick to give praise.

Never condemn another person, rather pray for them. Condemnation should be reserved for God not man. Since we are imperfect, it is better to leave condemnation to he who can make the perfect decision. (I would hate to condemn someone only to find out that I was wrong. Wouldn't you?)

Be thankful in all things. Even in adversity there are things you can be thankful for. Often I have found the ability to put past adversity to good use.