Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Hiding In A Land Of Dreams

World is thinning
Head is spinning
Falling falling
Down down down

Whirling spinning
Loosing winning
Calling calling
Down down down

Whiteness free me
Darkness catch me
Colors colors
Beautiful I see

Pretty colors
Nice and bright
Pink and yellow
Lavender white

Blues and purples
Reds and greens
Not all here
Is what it seems

In my dreams
I hide away
Forever there
I will stay

Labels: ,