Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Sounds In My Head

Sounds go round
Within my head
Talking and music
Who knows where they’ll tread

Conversations I had
Many days ago
Rewind and repeat
They ebb and they flow

Music and songs
That get stuck in my mind
With thoughts and idea
They all seem entwined

And when they come out
They’re oft something new
Out of these things
These new ideas grew

And the voices that stay
Way deep in my head
Help make these things better
As I lie here in bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home