Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Winter

The sun shines down
This cold winter day
Snow has fallen
And Children play

Snowmen and sled rides
And snow angels too
Throwing snowballs at loved ones
And friends throw them too

It’s warm by the fire
Where I watch them all play
Making them cocoa
For the end of the day

And then we all snuggle
Warm by the fire
And listen to stories
Till all of them tire

Then off to bed
I make them all go
And by the window I’ll sit
Watching the falling snow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home