Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Fallen Angel and Reply From Dad


Fallen Angel
I knew that this would happen,
But I wanted so badly to believe....
So I let go....
I jumped....
Hoping to fly,
Only to fall....
I couldn't stop it no matter if I wanted to or not....
I fell.....
And I couldn't stop
I fell until I hit the hard, barren, lonely, dark, rock bottom....
And I can't find my way back up...
I feel like an angel,
Fallen from the heavens....
Landing here by accident...
Forced to live on this earth,
Never again to return to the skies....
Surrounded by sins that i never knew existed...
I want to fall to my knees and scream....
I cry myself to sleep at night....
You'll never know how I feel....
You don't realize that loving you is tearing me apart
Knowing that you don't feel the same for me....
Knowing that you never will.....
I want so badly to get away from this pain....
I want to die...
Don't you know what you’re doing to me?
You’re killing me....
You don't know,
You don’t understand me....
You never will...
I say I'm fine,
But I'm not....
You laugh at me,
You sweet,
But your cruel...
You understand,
But your don't...
I want away from this pain....
But I can't...
I want to tell you how I feel...
But I can't....
I want to talk to someone...
I need someone to help me...
I don't know what to do anymore...




Dear Fallen Angel
Dear Fallen Angel
If only you knew
The good things in life
That are waiting for you

I understand your pain
Believe me, I do!
You’ve fallen in love
And want him to love you too

Many times
Has this happened to me
But I’m better now
As everyone can see

And someday in bliss
You’ll meet happiness
And you’ll no longer be Miss
With your wedding-day kiss

But now you’re in pain
And your heart is in tears
All you can see
Are all of your fears

But hold on to hope
And know I am here
An understanding person
Who’ll always be near