Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Angel’s Present

I look in the sky
And what do I see
But a pretty little angel
Watching over me

How do you do
I stop and say
Very well she answers
Please come this way

I have something to show you
Something you must see
The most magical book
There ever could be

It was written for you
And sent from above
To tell you of God’s
Unceasing love

It tells about a man
Who died on a tree
And took all our sins
So we could be free

But more than a man
And Gods only son
He was God incarnate
To get the job done

Three days he lay
Motionless and then
Resurrected he was
Alive again

Death could not stop him
For god he was
And took all your sins
Away, because

He wants you to know
He loves you and cares
And when you need him
He’ll hear all your prayers