Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Fly

There is a fly crawling
On the window where I sit
He doesn’t worry about falling
No, not one bit
I wonder what he’s thinking
Or quietly having a fit
Or looking for something stinking
So he can sit down and eat
He turns to me and starts blinking
And says he’s looking to meet
A pretty female fly
And take her out for a treat

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toshiba may delay HD DVD player launch into 2006
Japan's Toshiba Corp. said on Thursday it may delay the year-end launch of its next-generation HD DVD players, potentially undermining its advantage as the first supplier to put such machines on the market.

I was surfing through a few blogs and came across yours and wanted to say
very nice job on the content, so I have bookmarked your site for future
reference.

Just in case you are interested I have a bowflex treadmill
site. It pretty much covers bowflex treadmill related stuff.

Stop by sometime :=)

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home