Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Have Hope

Have hope my son
For our days are short
And love eternal is at hand

Have hope my son
For in the court
God is the rule of the land

For when we suffer pain
It is not in vain
For a greater good will return

Time will ease
And in the end it will please
Each and every concern

So take some time
With the one you love
And know that he looks over you

In the end you’ll be fine
And be with your love
Because things that are precious are few

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home