Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Forgotten

Blue and gray
Black and white
Rain falls from the sky

Go away
Just not right
Though no one knows quite why

Sitting, rocking
In my chair

Out my window
I sit and stair

Watch the world
Fly apart
In so many different ways

Yet no one sees
This tragic art
They're living in a daze

I tried to tell them
But no one cared

They're all afraid
Not one dared

So now I sit
Within this room
With not a soul in sight

So I'll submit
And not presume
And try to give a fight


And here I'll stay
With no one left

Everyone gone
And I bereft

No one cares
For those of us
Who live in locked up rooms

Forgotten? Yes!
Forever gone
Locked up within theses tombs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home