Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Insane Jingle Bells

Oh Purple dots with green
Most often seem obscene
But oh what fun it is to hide
When doing methelene

Jingle bells
Acid tells
Of mind expanding dreams
Happy puppies
Sing along
While selling plastic rings

Jingle bells
Play in shells
In water not so deep
Little clams
All dance around
While salamanders sweep

My sanity’s far gone
And I am now withdrawn
What fun it is to sing this song
From setting sun to dawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home