Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

No Car

One in the shop
And now’s there’s two
How to get to work
I don’t know what to do

Need to get some groceries
And Ann needs some shoes
So much going on
That I’m starting to confuse

But without a way to get there
It doesn’t matter now
Without a way to get there
I really can’t allow

1 Comments:

Blogger Wizgang said...

Thank you very much! Things have gone down hill quite a bit for me lately. Fortunatly my parents are letting me borrow their car until mine gets fixed.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home