Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, October 28, 2005

The Tester

Constant subtle testing
To see if you measure up
All this constant testing
Makes me want to throw up

My nerves on edge
My brain is fried
I seem to keep failing
No matter how hard I tried

I no longer know what to do
Stuck in this deep morass
I guess I’ll keep on trying
And hope it’ll eventually pass

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful David,

I love you so much!

Hang in there dear brother!

Hugs to you! Remember, no matter what happens -- there are more important things in this life. You are a beautiful perosn. Don't let anyone make you feel less.

Susie

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home