Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Poetic Styles

Poetic styles
Bring smiles
Of many a type and form

Some rhyme
Some don’t
Some try to break the norm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have only seen this name once. I am trying to find Zairen Barton. He was a buddy of mine in the Navy. If you have any info or if you can contact him please send an email to
daveghood1@aol.com

Thank you
David Hood

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home