Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Bob

Wondering the world
Holding his cane by the knob
Goes my imaginary friend
A cow named Bob

Wearing an old tuxedo
And a top hat on his head
A monocle in one eye
And shoes that are red

He travels the places
That I can not go
Sending me postcards
That I can not show

From Paris to Cairo
Berlin and Moscow
Shanghai and Tokyo
London and Oslo

He travels the world
And likes to hob-knob
With princes and peasants
My imaginary friend Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home